You might be looking for a seed cleaner or grain cleaner to:
- Clean your own seeds
- Remove dockages
- Separate mixed Crops
- Improve grain quality
- Do custom seed cleaning
Yes, We can help! We will provide right grain cleaning equipment for you.
We have a product line of grain cleaning equipment:
We also provide parts to meet your demands.
Here’re some knowledge and experiences we would like to share.
What do you need to know before buying a grain cleaner?
- Seed or grain? If you just need remove chaffs in your grains to lower the moisture then a simple aspirator might do a good job. To clean crops as seeds is usually harder. For cereal seed cleaning, we need scalper, aspirator, indent, gravity table and even colour sorter under some circumstances.
- Crops: Are you just cleaning one type of crop (E.g. we think wheat/durum wheat one type)? Or do you want to clean different types (like flax, peas, wheat,0ats…)? Unfortunately there’s no all in one machine for all crops. So you have to spend more money to clean more type crops.
- Higher capacity, bigger machine, higher investment.
- If you have more than one cleaner, all cleaners’ capacity should be similar. Don’t let a bottleneck waste your money.
- Different capacity for different crops. Rule of thumb, smaller capacity for smaller seeds.
- Usually dirtier is slower.
- Purity: what the purity do you need? It’s not liner relationship between purity and investment. The final 0.5% might cost you 50% of the total investment.
- Power: Some cleaners, especially bigger model, use 3 phase electric power
- Mobile: If you need a mobile cleaner then there’s a different story.
- Accessories: dust collector, grain legs, control panel, sensors and cameras…
- Dust: An aspirator removes dust. But when the crop is too dusty the remaining dust could plug pipes. So we have to slow down or clean twice. In this case a high capacity pre-cleaner is helpful.
- Chaff: Similar to dust, they are light. Aspirator takes out chaffs. And scalper is also used to remove long/big size chaffs.
- Big dockage: They are bigger than grains and not light. So aspirator won’t help a lot. For different size/shape of the big dockages we can use scalper, screen(either vibrating/rolling), indent to remove them.
- Small dockage: They are smaller than grains and not light. For different size/shape of the small dockages we can use screen and indent to remove them.
- broken seed: They are either shorter (like wheat) or thinner ( like peas). Screen, indent and gravity table can be used to separate them.
- decease seed: They are similar size of the good seeds but might be different weight(lighter) or colour. Gravity table or colour sorter can be used to remove them.
- light impurity: They are similar size dockages like white cap in wheat. Gravity table is used to separate them.
- Excrement: Deer poops are bigger than most crops seeds. So we can use screen to remove them. For chips, gravity table helps a lot.